• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco for A Commercial Shoot

The Bronco Kid

Loc.
Worcester
Hi All!

Been a while since I posted here but figured I'd reach out and see if anyone can help me out. I'm a fellow bronco owner ('74) and have been restoring mine for about 10 years now. Anyone who remembers my original thread knows my bronco was quite the rust bucket and I'm far from having it road ready.

Anyways, I run a marketing agency full time and I produce television commercials for a living. Just checking in to see if anyone would be interested in having their EB in a TV commercial? I'd need it for 3 separate shoot days and I'm located in the MA/RI area. Looking for one that's not too much of a trail rig if you know what I mean :) Hard top preferred. I'd treat it as if it were my own. Not sure on color yet, but I'll know the one when I see it!

We will be filming some scenes with Sasquatch driving and his Sasquatch buddy in the passenger seat. Both interior and exterior shots. I figured what better vehicle than an EB for Squatch to drive! You can check out some of our other prior spots here: www.ccbrooks.com/video-tv/

I can offer $600 total compensation to the owner ($200/day) as well as lunch if they want to be on set with us. We will be shooting on weekdays in Early-Mid June. Sure to be a good time as it will have a comedic approach.

Reach out to me if interested! chris@ccbrooks.com

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
hmmmm....and close too! the Sasquatch thing really got me! :cool:

Attachments

• enhance.jpg
    enhance.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 350

triracer67

Contributor
Man, this would be cool! If Sasquatch heads to Illinois, I’m all in.

Ink1967

Heres what Sasquatch would look like in my Wimbledon white 66...

Attachments

• 66_Bronco_SM.jpg
    66_Bronco_SM.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Okay, if you’re that close and Sasquatch will be driving, tasker is the only acceptable option! Meant to be!

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm looking forward to seeing just how this thing works out!!!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
just an update...shooting starts tomorrow, using my friend Steve's Bronco and yes....I will be a sasquatch in the shoot! Please...no autographs :cool::cool:;D;D;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
just an update...shooting starts tomorrow, using my friend Steve's Bronco and yes....I will be a sasquatch in the shoot! Please...no autographs :cool::cool:;D;D;D

haha.. Sweet

Look forward to the sneak peeks

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Show time!!

Attachments

• IMG959081.jpg
    IMG959081.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG959075_2.jpg
    IMG959075_2.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 154

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
what kind of shoddy outfit is that they didn't even give you a directors chair to sit on? Discrimination time for a protest march. Just because you didn't shave. Got any 8X10 signed BW promo photos?