• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Early Bronco Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
G

gorf

I would be interested in the dash. Will you ship UPS? I have bought a couple and UPS shipped them with just cardboard taped around them. Wasn't too expensive to ship as I remember. How much will you take for it?jlh

no shipping for now. if you are in the area or could arrange some time, there is a fair amount to look through.

01JLH

Per Pm sent I will take the white dash. Sent my cell number to contact me with.

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very interested in the 23 gal. gas tank if Crimson66 passes on it. I'm in Louisville and can pick it up.

OP
OP
G

gorf

I would take the 23 gal. tank and roll bar if can ship please. 901-647-4991 Memphis

i'd like to see if i can help the people in ohio, indiana, and kentucky first. if nobody comes forward i'll think about shipping.

ky-resto

Hey Gorf- I'm local and interested. I'll PM my contact info.

Thanks!

redpony

Contributor
HI, Thank you for your time, I must have sent it to you by mistake. Sorry, seeing how you only want it to be pick up. Thanks again!!!!

OP
OP
G

gorf

rear seat still available. parts are ~20 miles north of cincinnati off i-75 (45069)

Status
Not open for further replies.