• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Power Disc / Drum Master Cylinder Booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrellr

Loc.
Virginia Beach, Va
Eaby item number 350001567289

This is a power brake setup I purchased for my 73 Bronco with Disc brakes in the front and Drums in the rear. It may fit other early Ford trucks too. I have decided to go with a hydroboost setup and no longer need this. I have not installed it or tested it.. My truck is still in 1000 parts.. Please look close to determine if it will fit your application.. Check out my other auctions and buy a NOS (new) Ford proportioning valve to go with it... Looks really good but not sure how complete it may be.. no lines included either..

Status
Not open for further replies.