• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Sightings

matts460

I live in crapy 90's Chevy truck/Cowboy cannon exausht country so mines the only one I see in my home town :( But theres a nice restored brown and white Half cab by my work in Kansas city. :)

maup

Saw this nice white uncut last night in Grandin area, Roanoke, VA...

Then another this morning, red with a white top, turning off Williamson road to Orange Ave about 7:50am.

Attachments

• IMG_20140128_175304_605.jpg
    IMG_20140128_175304_605.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 136

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
No pictures, orange and white fullcab came down the road then saw a camo halfcab up town (Pontotoc) n wife saw a green n white fullcab comining home from town.

Sniper

Contributor
Loc.
Omaha Nebraska
took my little brother and his friends to a sonic after i got them from school when i tore out the dash of my 69. i was in my green 71 and the girl at the window said she had a 67, i told her about classic broncos, not sure if she poke her head in or not.

lil bronco

took my little brother and his friends to a sonic after i got them from school when i tore out the dash of my 69. i was in my green 71 and the girl at the window said she had a 67, i told her about classic broncos, not sure if she poke her head in or not.

Girls, broncos and sonic;D

HB73

Anyone on here?
2eqyrahy.jpg
7e7a3eme.jpg

SurfCityEB66

Contributor
Saw this one about 30 min ago. Across from my house the Doughnut Derelicts meet every Sat morning. First time I've seen an EB amongst the usual crowd of mustangs, corvettes, model As etc. Nice Lubr. Guy had built it with his daughter/owner. Same thing I'm doing with mine, although my daughter is only 11, it's never too early to start.
uju4aju6.jpg
5u9uvepu.jpg

Funny I'm just seeing this... I was the previous owner of this 76. He did a complete frame off and emailed me pictures along the way. I was a little sad to see it go, I wanted to build it exactly as he did and use it for a daily driver. Went to a great family.

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I Forgot, he said he lives in Lake Forest if there's anyone in that part of SoCal.

Just read this thread. Im in Foothill Ranch, a part of Lake Forest and unfortunately havent seen it. Will keep my eye open for it.

Saw this one at Starbucks in Lake Forest a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• photo (70).JPG
    photo (70).JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 87

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Rancho Carillo car show this AM. Won an award. Only one there.
4edu5yry.jpg

Hey thats mine! Yes, Luckily I was the only Bronco there and one of the judges was a fan, cause mine is definately not worthy. Won about $150 in Mothers car care stuff.

The Rancho Carillo show is a ton of fun. Its part of Cars and Coffee and done once a year as a fund raiser for the Rancho Carillo volunteer Fire Fighters.

I will post up info for next years show. Maybe we can represent our kind with a few more Broncos!

GMSALTY

Loc.
Maumee, Ohio
Friend sent me this one in Huston Monday ... I'm in Ohio and he knows mine is put away for salty winter.. I'm jealous of all u warm weather guys 😒

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 96

HB73

Hey thats mine! Yes, Luckily I was the only Bronco there and one of the judges was a fan, cause mine is definately not worthy. Won about $150 in Mothers car care stuff.

The Rancho Carillo show is a ton of fun. Its part of Cars and Coffee and done once a year as a fund raiser for the Rancho Carillo volunteer Fire Fighters.

I will post up info for next years show. Maybe we can represent our kind with a few more Broncos!

How was it coming down that hill?

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I stopped to ask about this one this week while in Az. The old guy bought it in 72. It's a 67. He will not sell because "It's one of the last cars a white man can still work on". It's on the Apache trail road going to Tortilla Flats.
dury2ysu.jpg

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
lilthom: geeze what a terrible view to wake up to every morning.

Old survivor Bronco right there.