• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Volvo Taurus Fan Conversion with Holley EFI fan output

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
nice, they do blow a lot of air. I see you had to move your core support out too

OP
OP
partsloco

partsloco

Yeah, had to move out the core support. The fan is awesome. No more overheating issues and it hasn't gone into high speed yet. It can drop the temperature down 5 degrees in a few seconds in low speed.

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Nice video! I'm doing the same thing myself this winter. Just bought a piece of aluminum to fold up for a shroud. Rewiring the truck at same time. Hope to have it done in the next few months...

Be sure to post up after you get some time on it.

ZOSO

I installed a taurus fan using the same volvo relay pack. Since my explorer efi wont control the fan I used a BMW 195/205 2 speed temp switch. works awesome and have yet to use high speed. Cant wait to get it out in the heat. I also have a relay and switch wired up so I can manually force the fan to high speed.

I didnt need to cut the core support but it's close.

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
Sry to revive a dead thread, BUT- I looked & haven’t found the answers yet.

1- how do you get that shroud from the video, I just have a modified stick one?!? (I have BC 3pass rad)

2- what year and models have the fan and relay/wiring to scavenge? Both tarus and Volvo models?

THANK’s!!!

Last edited: