• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco VS NEW Bronco at KOH 2021

OP
OP
mitch@wildhorses

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
Big double-yuppers on that! Great video, Mitch, merci beaucoup! I thought the bounce factor of the side by side drag race was interesting. 50 years +/- difference certainly must have brought some improvement. Btw, my daughter told me this week she has a new one on order and blames me! I gladly pled "guilty as charged."

Yeah the Sport doesn't eat whoops like the new 2 Door or 4 Door Broncos, but it still has IFS in the front so whoops weren't as hard on it. Now I still believe that if I had as smooth of a road as the Sport, we might have had a different outcome ;D but why think when we can know?! haha stay tuned because this is definitely an argument that needs an answer!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Lol... I'll be buying one with the sasquatch package after a couple production years.

To all the haters, I get it. But I also get that all those creature comforts that new Bronco will provide will get people like my wife and kids on the trails comfortably, while I beat the crap out of myself in the original. It's all good as long as we all respect the trails and all those on them.

yes indeed... :cool: