• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY early bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonhamble

Loc.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Hi guys im looking for an early bronco, preferably one closest to 1977 but anything earlier will work. Must be manual and must be running. Also not a full hard top I will only be using it in the summer and will leave it without the top majority of the time. I do not care about the body work as much but the cleaner the better. I am looking for a project to do with my father so I don't expect this truck to be perfect at all. I plan on being able to drive it but I will also be completely restoring it so there aren't too many requirements. Please let me know if anyone finds anything!

bgs26

Loc.
Eunice, LA
I have a 66 with a bikini top only. 3.5" Wild Horses lift. Disk brakes all around. Power steering. 200 I6 with 3 on the tree. Body needs work but is definitely repairable. Where are you located? I am on my iPhone so I cannot see where you are. I am in Louisiana. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.