• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EB Bronco Owners in SE MI

erwinp

Hi Guys,

A couple of questions.

Are there any EB owners in SE MI?

The 77 I bought has a few issues with rust that do need to be taken care of. The rear bed panel is rusted pretty bad, but this appears to be the only piece that need replacing (I still have to pull the seats to take a look). Can anyone provide a recommendation for someone that can replace the panel, not charge an arm and leg, and provide quality work? I don't have any welding experience or tools.

Thanks!

OP
OP
E

erwinp

I just looked Temperance and and I'm 1 1/2 hours away. So not too far.

Looks like he does some really good work too.

I live in Adrian. Where are you located?
hank_, I live in Troy, so I'm about 2 hours away from Adrian. How long have you been working on your 1975?

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I have been working on it for a year. Seems the more I do to it the more that needs to be done. Pulling the motor this weekend then the body is heading over to a friends house for metal work. Then back to my house for a new frame, engine and trans. I hope to be able to drive it this summer. I would love to make it to the Woodword Dream Cruise.

Henry

Todd66

Loc.
Hartland twp Mi
s e Mi

Hi Guys,

A couple of questions.

Are there any EB owners in SE MI?

The 77 I bought has a few issues with rust that do need to be taken care of. The rear bed panel is rusted pretty bad, but this appears to be the only piece that need replacing (I still have to pull the seats to take a look). Can anyone provide a recommendation for someone that can replace the panel, not charge an arm and leg, and provide quality work? I don't have any welding experience or tools.

Thanks!

I live in hartland mi m-59 & us 23. I would help you with what you need .You can come and look at mine if you need to see if I know what I'm doing. Thanks Todd 810-923-8600

TexasBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Waterford, MI
I live in Waterford (right near Clarkston), just up 75 about 20 mins from Troy. I moved to Michigan last summer and sent my "Bronco" in a POD. "Bronco" is used loosely cause its basically just a pile of parts. As for a local shop I don't know of any seeing as I am still a newbie to Michigan myself.

MI-Bronco

I live in hartland mi m-59 & us 23. I would help you with what you need .You can come and look at mine if you need to see if I know what I'm doing. Thanks Todd 810-923-8600

And I'm in White Lake - just off m-59 - willing to help..
just let me know - have welder - can travel - or I'll help Todd work on it with you...