• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EB frame measurements needed

akafrankcastle

Loc.
Kansas City
A few months back, I fixed my body mounting points on my frame (they had rusted out, imagine that.) Now I have no holes to run the body mount bolts through. SO, I need some measurements from someone with their body off. I need to know distances to dead center of the body mount holes, with reference points if possible. Thanks.

OP
OP
akafrankcastle

akafrankcastle

Loc.
Kansas City
I sifted through alot of those links. There are quite a few with the frame specs, but AI haven't seen anything with the body mounts specifically addressed.

OP
OP
akafrankcastle

akafrankcastle

Loc.
Kansas City
I need to know where to drill my holes for my body mounts on the frame. On the front 2, and the next set behind them, if you could measure out to the center of the mounting hole from the edge that rivets to the frame. And on the rearmost 2, from the end of the frame.
Thanks.

OP
OP
akafrankcastle

akafrankcastle

Loc.
Kansas City
Tgure, you rock. Thanks a bunch. Been piddling with other projects all day waiting to put the body back on. BACK TO THE GARAGE!!!!!!!