• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EB In Ads - Sneak Preview

Krusher

Loc.
Brookhaven, MS
I attended a trade show this past week in Orlando. Our booth was directly across from Coke who was showing new advertising spots either currently being aired or planned. One of thier products is Fanta soda (you know, root beer, orange) and the two series of ads planned include 4 girls called the Fantanas who dirve, you guessed it, an EB. Not only are the girls pretty HOT, the orange topless EB they are shown next to, ain't bad either.
This spot is being targeted in the California market first, then Texas, aimed primarily at the Hispanic Market .

Keep your eyes out for these two spots. Should be airing within the next few weeks.

Broncmeister

[quote author=thegreatjustino link=board=5;threadid=10010;start=0#72289 date=1034191951]<br>I'm confused, is it the Bronco or the women who are topless in these ads ?:? ;D<br>[/quote]<br><br>or both?

Gordys74

Loc.
Southern Iowa
Hot chicks in advertisements is something I never get tired of. May not even pay attention to whats being adv. But I got this feeling that great lookin Broncos in ads is going to be more and more prevalent. Been seein more of them in Country Videos as well.<br><br>Broncs and Chicks hmmm, goes together well. Just like guns and alcahol. ;D

CG

Loc.
StanWOOD, WA
[quote author=Gordys74 link=board=5;threadid=10010;start=0#72357 date=1034207256]<br><br>Broncs and Chicks hmmm, goes together well. Just like guns and alcahol. ;D<br>[/quote]<br><br>Are y ou trying to say us chicks and EBs are a bad combo?? :p<br><br><br> :-* :-*

Gordys74

Loc.
Southern Iowa
Absolutely not! Just the opposite. I think Broncos and chicks are a good combo. It was just a Redneck remark heard often in these parts. ;D ;D ;D