• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

eb in movies

broncoinsane

Loc.
southeren michigan
saw a movie the other day called "fire in the sky" it had a blue and white bronco with fender flares,it had two seens about 30 seconds each one in a parking lot the other was driving down the road.
seen" rat race" with that bronco in it,i said noooooo!when they tried to pull down that tower ,and they got pulled up .
anybody got any other movies?

71_Sport

There's a very sharp one with a supporting role in The Eiger Sanction. A '74 or so Clint eastwood flick. Not a bad movie either, if you like climbing.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Speed
Zoolander
Charlie's Angels
crazy/beautiful
Rat Race
...and a few more that don't come to mind...

Dusty

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
There was a commercial on awhile back that had an AWESOME purple Bronco in it...Ha!, I was so Awed by the bronco, I cant remember what the commercial was about.. :'(

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
Romancing the Stone 1984'
'Little Mule'... a modified Ford Bronco

Great chase sceen-

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
There was also a commercial that had two girls and a guy in a EB hauling Arse in a desert highway with bikes and the stereo blasting.

Sony commercial? Mtv?

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
Anyone watch The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Tuesday night?.....well he was doing his jaywalking bit and some movie star pulled up. Jay was talking to him and it showed the movie star(can't remember his name) sitting in the pasenger side of a red and black topless EB

Morpheus

Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Not in a movie, but in one of my mountain bike mags. Was an article on hitch mounted bike racks. They used a blue with white soft top EB. They tested all the different racks on it. There were several different pics of it throughout the article. I thought it was kind of cool.

velpoe

Loc.
Cumberland, MD
Smokey and the Bandit...couple of EB's
Hope Floats...ummm, yeah, I watched it 'cause of the EB ;)

Anyone remember that herpes medication commercial with the EB in it? They pull up to gas it up, only they pull up to the wrong side of the pump.

The EB in Charlies's Angels didn't have any wipers installed...or even holes for wipers. Good thing it wasn't raining when they filmed it ;D ;D

Sharkman

Loc.
Austin, Tx.
Don't forget. One our own had his steed in a Auto Zone commercial that is still on the air from time to time.

swa0330

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland,OR
Another movie is Radio Flyer. Sort of a kids movie but... When the sheriff of the town drives up when they move in with the new dad, he is in an EB that's painted like a sheriff's car

swa0330

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland,OR
[quote author=BoltBuster link=board=5;threadid=16458;start=0#msg125381 date=1050586685]
There was also a commercial that had two girls and a guy in a EB hauling Arse in a desert highway with bikes and the stereo blasting.

Sony commercial? Mtv?
[/quote]

Maybe it was the Wendy's commercial years ago where they were talking about the Classic Double with Cheese and the guy was offroading through SoCal area to get to Wendy's

Cavalry

Loc.
I HATE UPSTATE NY
[quote author=BoltBuster link=board=5;threadid=16458;start=0#msg125379 date=1050586519]
Romancing the Stone 1984'
'Little Mule'... a modified Ford Bronco

Great chase sceen-

[/quote]
Pretty sure that was a big bronco though not a eb

Cavalry

Loc.
I HATE UPSTATE NY
[quote author=BoltBuster link=board=5;threadid=16458;start=0#msg125381 date=1050586685]

Sony commercial? Mtv?
[/quote]
Bose I think

Cavalry

Loc.
I HATE UPSTATE NY
There was one in "the truth about cats and dogs"

Another one and a scout in some sandra boulock chick flick where she goes back home after a failed life

One of those 80's fast times at ridgemont high or similar movie 2 guys steal moms orange bronco run from the cops and roll it

playing god with david ducovvony as a bad doctor they are in a bronco but you never see more than the winshield frame

As far as commercials there was the squirt one, and the american express where they are driving through the desert

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
[quote author=71_Sport link=board=5;threadid=16458;start=0#msg125334 date=1050551741]
There's a very sharp one with a supporting role in The Eiger Sanction. A '74 or so Clint eastwood flick. Not a bad movie either, if you like climbing.
[/quote]

I think it was a Stroppe Baja used in this one if I remember right. Not sure though ??? BH

TMC

Loc.
Apple Valley, Minnesota
A great film I don't think has ever been mentioned:

Three Days Of The Condor with Robert Redford

Faye Dunaway has a nice early 70s orange one.

Robert Redford drives all over a big city.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
[quote author=Sharkman link=board=5;threadid=16458;start=0#msg125460 date=1050602117]
Don't forget. One our own had his steed in a Auto Zone commercial that is still on the air from time to time.
[/quote]

I believe our resident star is the famious 75Sport from the great state of Texas, not far from Arkansas.