• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EB power wheel? Anybody seen one?

turtle

Loc.
Louisville, KY
I have a two year old and we're looking to get him a powerwheel. Naturally, I want to get him an EB? I got nothing on a google search. Anyone else found one?

Thanks,

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
the only one i know of is this one ...
its called the " 70's pink bronco " and made by TONKA (i was told that it also came in black) !!!

but it bin discontinued for a 10+ years !!

Attachments

• tonka.jpg
    tonka.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 52

Sweathog

Loc.
Lansing
Walmart is selling Powerwheel brand Harley Davidson F150's, no EB, but Ford. They are max traction. My son has piled 150# worth of kids on/in it and it still ran 5+MPH. It does well in the grass.

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I haven't seen and EB either, but my son has the F150 version and he has beat that thing to death over the last 4 years and it just keeps going. My daughter has the Land Cruiser version and it is a piece of crap. They must know it because everytime it breaks they just send us a new part for free no questions asked.