• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EB sighting in Movie

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
Alright, ladies and gents,

I am a high school teacher and currently teaching a summer school course in Southern Calif. Well, long story short I rewarded my students with a movie day. I showed them the late 80's movie, The GOONIES.

Well, in the car chase scene(at the beginning) the villians of the movie are being chased by the local police and evade them by entering into a 4x4 beach OHV race. In the confusion there's a variety of off-road vehicles and in the distance, toward the back of the pack, there is an EB in the movie. I believe it's dark blue with white fender flares. If you blink you would miss it, but since i teach the same course 4 times throughout the day I was able to confirm it being an actual EB.

Go rent the movie, or go buy it at Target for $8 and enjoy your search. Plus, it's a pretty comical movie for the kids. :D

defecater

Loc.
Osceola,IA
Goonies,,,,, as a reward????? Man, thats just brutal......

What are you going to torture them with next time,,,Manequinn???