• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ECORS race #3- Spartanburg, SC- July 9

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Anyone nearby is more than welcome to hang out with us. We'll be there all day running our class A racer. It will be at the fairgrounds and entry fee is only $10 per person. Details can be found at:

www.ecors.com

they have a forum tab that will take you to the NC4x4 page. c'mon out for a good time!!!

Attachments

• Decals 015.jpg
    Decals 015.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 57

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking fwd to the fun :) Good luck-we should see you fairly early on sat. morning-any spares you want me to throw in??

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Anyone nearby is more than welcome to hang out with us. We'll be there all day running our class A racer. It will be at the fairgrounds and entry fee is only $10 per person. Details can be found at:

www.ecors.com

they have a forum tab that will take you to the NC4x4 page. c'mon out for a good time!!!

Good luck man!!

You ought to post that Pic on Gud Racing's thread "Hal Sealund" Motivate him some more ;)

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Charles - What is your "team name" on the ecors site?

OP
OP
broncosbybart

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Thanks guys!!

We are Robinson Racing. I think there are 10 registered in our category right now. Could use a new set of 33's, if you have any sets that happen to be laying around Karl ;D

Tightening bolts today. We should be headed out by about noon tomorrow to pre-run Friday afternoon.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Bart, me thinks this was the first race back in March?????:cool::cool::cool: Yes sir, that rig has come a long way!!! Good Luck!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• Race 4.JPG
    Race 4.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 15
OP
OP
broncosbybart

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
naw, this one started like this...

P1010019.jpg

P1010018.jpg

the frame was cut in 2 pieces (by me, of course). changed direction on the build to make a racer out of it. had to splice it all back together... made it easier to clean the inside of the frame rails anyway...

OP
OP
broncosbybart

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
the body had a fair bit of rot in it, like they all do. ended up using the skins and the firewall and some of the front floors.

ShockMounts015.jpg

when finished.

Attachments

• More build pics 021.JPG
    More build pics 021.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 18

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
To the Top.... at least back on the front page again!

OP
OP
broncosbybart

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Not so hot. The course was not as expected. Very tight turns. On top of that we lost PS about 2/3 of the way through. Still finished mid-pack. Had several non-finishers. I will have to do a write up this afternoon and post it in the near future. Still was a good bit of fun though.

Thanks to all that showed up to hang out and have some fun with us!!!

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
Not so hot. The course was not as expected. Very tight turns. On top of that we lost PS about 2/3 of the way through. Still finished mid-pack. Had several non-finishers. I will have to do a write up this afternoon and post it in the near future. Still was a good bit of fun though.

Thanks to all that showed up to hang out and have some fun with us!!!

Fun first always....anything else is "Icing on the cake"!!!!!

Build,Race,Break,Upgrade,Repeat;D