• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Edelbrock / Holley 600 combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcf_mark

Bronco Guru
Edelbrock Performer 289. I just bought it last year new and installed. Includes water neck and random fittings. Has some surface spots from various small leaks. It looks good but is not brand new. No broken bolts or stripped threads.

Also include the Holley 600 vac secondary carb with Ford kickdown I also bought new. I have modified and tuned this carb extensively for use with a Bronco and a C4. Trouble free operation from very hold to very hot and everwhere in between. Runs good on a stock 289. The kick down lever is also included.

I'll include the Hi-Po 289 reproduction air cleaner base, lid and filter. This combination fits under the stock hood and runs really nice.

You pay the shipping or I can meet you at a local location if that helps.

Mark

hubdawg

sorry forgot to ask if it's electric or manual choke and carb model #.

OP
OP
pcf_mark

pcf_mark

Bronco Guru
I have to shoot some pics and attach. I have not cleaned it at all but it is only around a year old with MAYBE 500 miles. The carb is a 80542 with electric choke, Ford kick down linkage, single feed carb bowls.

I have a thread on here related to the jetting and accelerator pump to tune it in for a Bronco with a C4. It should be a bolt on and go if your rig is near stock.

I am only selling because I have an EFI set up almost ready to run and I keep spending on that and could use the cash for that.

OP
OP
pcf_mark

pcf_mark

Bronco Guru
Here are some photos. As I said I just took it off and did not even clean up.

I'll include the Hi-Po 289 air cleaner if I get my asking price otherwise it is $35.

Attachments

• IMG_0682.jpg
    IMG_0682.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0683.jpg
    IMG_0683.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0684.jpg
    IMG_0684.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0685.jpg
    IMG_0685.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0686.jpg
    IMG_0686.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0687.jpg
    IMG_0687.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 45
OP
OP
pcf_mark

pcf_mark

Bronco Guru
I'll throw in the air cleaner if I can get this sold this week so make me an offer! This combination fits under a stock hood with no body lift.

Runs good carb is tuned nicely for a daily driver with a C4 in a stock Bronco with headers/duals.

OP
OP
pcf_mark

pcf_mark

Bronco Guru
Sold it! Sold it! Sold It! To a Bronco owner so that makes me extra happy.

Thanks for playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.