• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

edelbrock, who needs this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
SOLD
I have a edelbrock 1406 with electric choke. I had a problem with my truck when it was under load. replaced the edelbrock with a 470 ta holley and still had the same problem. Found out that I just needed to bump up the idle.
I was going to rebuilt the carburator, but I don't needed it any longer. The sale includes the carb, the rebuilt kit, new mixture screws, new floats, 5 new horn gaskets, and the book that shows you step by step how to rebuilt it.

Attachments

• edel 1.jpg
    edel 1.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 44
  • edel2.jpg
    edel2.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 17
  • ede3.jpg
    ede3.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 37
  • edel4.jpg
    edel4.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 32
  • edel6.jpg
    edel6.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

bigbadktm

Loc.
East CountySan Diego
damn it i wish i could spare a hundred bucks right now....you know what they say about when you dont have the money though...you find everything you need and no way to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.