• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EFI conversion issues. Can somebody recommend a shop to fix it

47bronco

Loc.
San Marcos, CA
Hey Guys,
I have a 72 that just underwent an EFI conversion. Me and my fairly capable buddies have been trying to get the bugs worked out for months and we have hit a wall. Can anyone recommend a good shop that knows Ford EFI? We just put all the stock stuff on it. Bronco is in San Marcos, CA. Need to get this thing on the trails already! Thanks!!

Last edited:

gtnorga

Ask the SoCal Broncos group. A bunch of guys there have gone through the EFI.

barronj

Bronco Guru
I have a bunch of old mustang buddies who know people in San Marcos. I'll shoot them a text & see if they can recommend anyone.

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
Wes at BC Broncos is the best resource i know. He installed my system on the 75, and it was perfect. He knows his stuff. We have no way to know where you are, i'm assuming you mean San Marcos, Texas. BC Broncos is located in Ingram, Tx. about 100 miles from San Marcos, Tx

Last edited:

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
If only there was a place online where you could ask people for some help on technical problems like this. %)

fetorino

Loc.
Orange, CA
Its rough charting new territory

If only there was a place online where you could ask people for some help on technical problems like this. %)

Doing a mod never done before like EFI on a 5.0 in a Bronco.

Even if you post specific symptoms and what your set up its completely foreign to those reading cause you are the only one who has tried that modification.

Poor guy.