• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SD Efi parts, msd, aeromotive, 24lb injectors, bbk, ron francis

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankhunter

I have a bunch of efi parts for sale most are brand new I would like to sell complete but I may separate a few things. Call , email, text, call 605-759-0270

Here is the list

Used ford gt40 intake. With brand new billet fuel rails, brand new ford 24lb injectors, Brand new aeromotive regulator with mount and lines and y- block, brand new 1" intake spacer.

Brand new bbk 75 mm throttle body

Brand new bbk 76 mm maf calibrated for 24lb injectors

Brand new ron francis efi wire harness with brand new o2 wire extensions

Brand new msd dist # 8456

Used ecm A9P

Brand new wild horses vss

Brand new efi throttle body wire harness from wild horses

Attachments

• [0pioui.jpg
    [0pioui.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 110
  • [op.i,uy.jpg
    [op.i,uy.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 142
  • iouiyujhyrt.jpg
    iouiyujhyrt.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 132
  • iuiytr.jpg
    iuiytr.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 131
  • l;ukljhjgh.jpg
    l;ukljhjgh.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 107
  • oilukjh.jpg
    oilukjh.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 136
  • opiuk.jpg
    opiuk.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 127
  • ouiyujtyhrt.jpg
    ouiyujtyhrt.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 103

Mike81

That doesn't look like a gt40 intake. It looks like an explorer setup.

OP
OP
tankhunter

tankhunter

C: Explorer (GT40) 5.0L (19961/2-2001) This manifold combo will work in the Bronco with a 5.0L but the upper manifold will also work with the Lightning 351W/5.8L.

copied from bc broncos web site

brianstrange

Bronco Guru
C: Explorer (GT40) 5.0L (19961/2-2001) This manifold combo will work in the Bronco with a 5.0L but the upper manifold will also work with the Lightning 351W/5.8L.

copied from bc broncos web site

I think what Mike81 is saying is you have an Explorer intake. They have the same mating pattern, but very different than the more desirable GT40 Upper

Attachments

• gt40.jpg
    gt40.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.