• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EFI Parts Upper and Lower Manifolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brettman

Loc.
Houston
I currently have a set of upper and lower EFI manifolds with following part numbers:

Upper - RF E7ZE 9425 C4B (87 Mustang I believe)

Lower - RF E6SE 9K461 D5 (86 T-Bird???)

Was going to install these until I picked up a complete EFI Engine. Will ship, but heavy items. Just contact me.

PM or email bmassoni@enercon.com

Attachments

• EBAY 029.jpg
    EBAY 029.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 50
  • EBAY 030.jpg
    EBAY 030.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 42
  • EBAY 031.jpg
    EBAY 031.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 38
  • EBAY 035.jpg
    EBAY 035.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 33
OP
OP
Brettman

Brettman

Loc.
Houston
Bumping up one time...prior to Ebay:cool:

Make offer! Just sitting in my garage taking up space:) .

Brettman

ned72

Loc.
Truckee
All I need is the part shown in the picture if it's still available, how bout $20 plus shipping to zip 96161.
ineed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.