• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EGR eliminator plug in

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
I spoke with Bc Broncos this morning and they no longer have the eliminator plug in for sale. Is there another source for them or am I going to need to make my own? I believe they previously sold the RJM one so I'm guessing I won't be able to get it direct from them either. I have seen them on eBay as well but I'm not very excited to buy one from some unknown guy on there that may or may not know what he's doing.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Without looking at RJM's website, I'm guessing you can still purchase them from him.

Alternatively, Ric Kolibar sells them on his site, kolibar.com (I can't access it here at work).

Todd Z.

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
They're pretty simple. I think you could easily make your own. I think RJM has/had a diagram for them.