• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Electric Windshield Wiper Wiring

srestum

Does anyone know where all the wires for the electric wipers go? I just put the electric wiper setup into my 68 and got rid of the vacuum wipers. I wired the switch so the wipers turn on and off, but there are roughly 6 or 7 other wires coming out of the wiper switch that aren't hooked up. Does anyone have a diagram or can anyone tell me where to run what? Thanks, Scott

Skuzzlebutt

PhD, Dr. of Broncology
Loc.
Honeymoon Bay
I would do a google search for diagrams for whatever vehicle the switch came from. If it's an F-150 switch with a delay function there should be write ups in the 600 Links on the left of your screen.