• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Elite Bronco's

Elite Broncos

Loc.
San Diego area
Hey, we're new to this website but not new to Early Bronco's. With almost 35 years of building custom Bronco's, both Early and full size, and as many years of desert racing, my shop branched out a few years ago in the world of Bronco. We do any and all repairs and modifications that you need.

Anything from a simple oil change to a full blown frame off job. Roll cages, engines, overdrive transmissions, re-gearing, suspension, paint, playground flooring, re-wiring, disk brake or power steering conversions, you call it.

Repairs, used parts, sales, stock or custom. Give us a call.

John Cole
Elite Bronco's
Elite Auto Service
El Cajon Ca. 92020
619 448-3500
eliteautoservicesandiego.com

OP
OP
Elite Broncos

Elite Broncos

Loc.
San Diego area
Chassis #007 built for a girl that loves going to the beaches of Baja. Full cage, heated Mastercraft seats, disk brakes, bumpers, beadlocks, paint and much more. Keep a eye out at a Bronco run and you can chase her dust.

BroncoDawg

Loc.
Bishop, CA
Welcome to this great site John. Great community here, even if many are from the wrong coast....haha. Hoping to chase one of two possible teams in the NORRA 1K this year and hope to see you there? Sounds like your bronco operation is taking off and best wishes for great success. Big Greg aka Broncodawg here and at RDC.

Gidge768

Loc.
Wappingers Falls Ny
Hello John, was wondering if you could post some pics of the seat set up in the first bronco? I was thinking of purchasing some mastercraft seats and I wanted to see how high they sit.

Thanks again,
Sean

OP
OP
Elite Broncos

Elite Broncos

Loc.
San Diego area
If your using seat adjusters you must use these flat bottoms. We use like a rectangle tubing welded to the cage. Always mount your seats to the cage.

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
Hey John, have any more pics or info on the mirrors on the yellow bronco in lost #4? I have a set of inserts I'm wanting to install with soft doors and sof top and the mirrors seem to be a tricky part...

Cool build by the way. Followed the red/white build by the post and picture!

Trey

OP
OP
Elite Broncos

Elite Broncos

Loc.
San Diego area
We make and sell the Roadster mirrors here. Hot sellers, sold all but one pair. I'm making a new production and should be ready in a week or two. I'll try to post some pics soon. I've been waiting to fill the shelves with inventory before promoting. Stay tuned.

OP
OP
Elite Broncos

Elite Broncos

Loc.
San Diego area
This just arrived in my mailbox. kind-of cool. We had a good time doing the photo shoot in Ocotillo. Big thanks to Todd Zuercher and Darren Ballein. It also got a 10 page feature.