• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Email address for comments/suggestions about the Bronco Concept

hakstooy

Loc.
Alexandria, VA
Just thought I'd put this in its own thread for the sake of those that don't feel like reading through 10 pages over in the concept thread.
-----
Well, I sent an email off to Ford asking if there was a particular address we should send our comments/suggestions to. They didn't give me any in particular, which I suppose makes sense seeing as this thing has been public for all of a few days. Anyway, send your comments to:

crcfmc@customersupportctr.com

At least, thats who replied to me. She said:

"At this time, there are no immediate plans to include this vehicle in
the current model line-up. However, your feedback is collected and used
in the decision making process for future model years."

So to help facilitate the decision they SHOULD make, get those emails flowing.

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
Ah I think we can call this an "e-mail patition"

I've sent an e-mail just stating that I'd be very interested in buying one if they put it into production. and I also said it'd be nice to have solid axles instead of the ifs/irs.

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
I say let's overfill their email box with our ideas and suggestions.... Let them know that we are interested and what we want