• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Engine machine shop in the Poulsbo, WA area

Sherlock

Folks,

I'm hoping someone can point me to a good engine machine shop in the Poulsbo, Silverdale, or Bremerton, WA area. My bronco has a low mileage 302 and I'll be replacing the heads, cam, and intake for a little more pep (have smog era heads, timing chain, etc.) so I thought I'd disassemble the block and have it completely checked out while I was at it. I've read Tom Monroe's "How to Rebuild Small Block Ford Engines" a couple of times over so I think I can do a lot of the work myself. My goal is to have the machine shop clean, magnaflux, cylinder bore hone, and spin balance. I'm hoping it won't need more.

Thanks!