• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Evaporator Cover Drivers Side Inside Bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Anyone got one laying around? I don't want to pay too much for it because I do have one, someone beat it to death trying to make a 6x9 in the side panel!

%)

JSBX

Contributor
I have one on the shelf just taking up room. The hoses are all cut but you are welcome to it. PM me your mailing address and I will put it in a flat rate box tomorrow.
James

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Thanks JSBX and Wyflyer. Just so theres no confusion, it is the cover I am searching for not the actual evaporator tank.

Thanks in advance

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Thank you to both of you. I now have two of these and only need one. If someone else should need one let me know. If you guys are searching for anything in particular I'm happy to help. Also, happy to reimburse for shipping if you like. Just PM amount and address.

Status
Not open for further replies.