• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ever bought so much stuff, from so many places...

acmefl

Loc.
Florida
that you can't keep it straight?

I need professional help, a 12 step program or something. Someone please stop me.

Since I got my Bronco my kids just laugh at me. "What did you get today Dad?"

HaHa, I think I'll spend their inheritence on the Bronco, that'll show 'em.

Now where are those spark plug wire looms...?

A

BroncoMark

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Irvine CA
Can't say that I have that problem, but if you find you have more parts than you can handle, we're all here for you;D

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I got bit by the spring bronco bug again this year. Its always around March when I can see the warmer weather coming and envision a great bronco summer! This years vise is a new cooling system and a few other odds and ends...

CMTBronco

Loc.
Clinton, New Jersey
Parts

I actually have been collecting parts for almost 5 years anticipating the day I'd be ready to restore the truck. It didn't hurt so bad when it was a little at a time. Now when I look back and add up the receipts I want to cry ;D

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Very sad but yes I think I need a 12 step program to right now I have parts coming for toms, Wildhorse's, summit, and jegs. Read tread to wife and she just laugh at me.:p

Last edited:

farnorthdan

Loc.
Eagle River, Alaska
Went through this about 2 months ago getting my 73' roadworthy, had to start going to meetings again and have been on the wagon for a month or so now......all though i did find out today that I have been getting some kind of cash back points on my credit card since 07' like 78k points or something like that....$25 for every 2500.....:eek:....looks like i may be falling off the wagon soon.

dan

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
My UPS man knows me so well that he saw me coming out of a bank in another town and came and handed me a package. He said " I saw you and knew you weren't home, so I wanted to give you your package so it wouldn't be sitting on your steps".