• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Excellent Customer Service!!!

wrestler034

I just wanted to give a shout out for the excellent customer service I got from Dave and James with Wildhorses. I bought a USEDWH 3.5 lift kit from a guy on another board and then broke the center pin in the pack wheelin. I called WH to find out where I could purchase a replacement. They asked which size I had. Of course I was on my lunch at work and the bronco was at home so I wasn't sure. They said no big deal... and said they would send me one of each... FOR FREE. Great guys and great customer service.
James

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
$10 in free parts + shipping = $100's more in the future. That is what good customer service is all about.

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
...sadly all the 4x4 vendors are not as good as the bronco specific shops!!!

I know you hear sum-1 whine'n about toms, BC or Jeff's every once in a while... BUT it is usually due to internet orders, and the gripe is air'd prior to an attempt to resolve.

I KNOW that the shops listed above will bend over backwards to answer a qusetion that MIGHT lead to a sale sum-where in the future.

with sooooooo many ways to skin cats these days you need to have a reason for sum-1 to patronize you that goes beyond just purchase price!!

We are BEYOND lucky that the EB has attracted enthusiastic vendors suppling us with new and FUNTIONAL improvments and parts... not JUST money grubbers like the sheep markette!

I for 1 say THANK YOU James Duff, Tom's, Wild Horses, BC Broncos and Jeff's Bronco Graveyard (sry for all the places I'm forgetting)!!! Without you guys we'd be cobbeling sheep parts to work on our rigs!!!

...BUT, I digress

:cool:

Last edited:

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I agree with WH excellent customer support. Dave was great to work with! I look forward to doing more business with WH.

mhandy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Windsor,ny
I also have to agree. The bronco specific places always seem to be willing to go the extra mile to help!

XT700

Loc.
Brownsville
I have also had great customer service from WH, yesterday was the first time I received an order that was missing a couple items(battery bolts). Called to report it and after a short discussion the bolts are on their way to me. Due to the way it was handled I was a little upset and fired off an email just to present my side of the problem. Not only did I receive a quick call back from Mark to make sure I was satisfied but the owner also emailed to verify that the problem had been taken care of. I have to say that they really went out of their way to make things right. I haven't dealt with all the Bronco vendors but of the ones I've bought from WH has always impressed me the most. Must be why 80% of the parts I've bought have come from them.;D

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I was in the shop yesterday when James called I think. I was swapping a body lift and clutch rod that I had bought a month or so ago but decided to go smaller (hadnt installed yet) for a different size (going smaller) and they did so no problem, I also decided to pick up a set of warflares too while I was there. How do I get them back to Oregon in a mini cooper? ;D

BTW Jim got a new toy, found quite the beast in the lobby. I'll get some pics on Monday if it is cool with them.

But yeah WH is pretty classy, and if you have a chance to visit, come by, their showroom is THE BEST! Dont forget to bring a towel though to wipe up all your drool.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I wish other businesses took that type of customer service approach. While I do not work on computers for a living, I have built my last three computers myself. A couple of years ago I bought a "top of the line" DVD burner from a company called Lite-On. A couple months back, it stopped working. Called and e-mailed a few times, and each time was told that they could not do anything about it since it was out of warranty. Well, I'm probably going to build a dozen more computers in my lifetime, and you want to guess what brand DVD drive I'll never use again? I think businesses who are worried about nothing but their bottom line end up losing more money than if they paid more attention to other things. I've been going to Wildhorses for almost a decade and have always gotten great service from them.

nabb1204

Loc.
Rockwall, TX
hats off!!

Hats off to Wild Horses for the fantastic service they have always given me during my bronco build!!! Thanks Again!!