• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Explorer Conversion Hydraulic Hose Routing and Mounting

70_Steve

Old Guy
This seems like it should be such a simple thing...

I'm using the stock right rear hydraulic hose for the conversion. The caliper end only mounts one way which puts the hose pointing to the rear, which is the wrong direction. I've spent 20 minutes twisting that hose every way it will go, trying to determine the best mounting point for the tubing end.

Does anyone have any pics of how they mounted that hose? I could uses some ideas.

Thanks.

OP
OP
70_Steve

70_Steve

Old Guy
I am interested, can you post a couple pics?
Yes, I was thinking I'd update this thread by posting a couple pics. I wanted to get the brake hose mounting figured out so I could paint the housing, and don't have the backing plates or anything on it for now. Let me get it somewhat together (don't have a complete 3rd member yet...) and I'll take some pics.