• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Explorer serp parts and other ford stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorgan

Explorer timing cover. Brand new. Just used for mockup. $90 ****SOLD****
Explorer water pump. Also brand new and also just used for mockup. $35 ****SOLD****
Explorer A/C pump. Used from u-pull yard. $45 ****SOLD****
Explorer Alternator. Used from u-pull yard. $30 ****SOLD****
Explorer alternator bracket. Used from u-pull yard. $15 ****SOLD****
Explorer P/S and A/C bracket. Used from u-pull yard. $15 ****SOLD****
Explorer P/S pump. Used from u-pull yard. $35 ****SOLD****
You'll also get all the pulleys, the P/S pump reservoir, most of the hardware to attach it all, and I might even be able to dig up an explorer accessory belt. ****SOLD****
Package deal is $250

I've also got a Taurus fan. Used from u-pull yard. $30 ****SOLD****
...aaaand a set of Fox body mustang 1-5/8 primary shorty headers. Used from u-pull yard. $40
I've got a Genuine Gear 4.09:1 gear set for a reverse rotation Dana 44. Brand new and hasn't even been out of the plastic. $100
Edelbrock Performer 351W 2181 intake manifold. Used for about 3500 miles until I went to fuel injection. $200
MSD mechanical advance distributor (P/N 8584). Has a steel gear installed for roller cams. Again, used for about 3500 miles until the injection. $200
Chrome Windsor thermostat housing. Probably needs a new o-ring. Used. $15
Stock Mustang Fox body carb intake. Used. $40 ****(SOLD)****
Stock Mustang Fox body upper and lower EFI manifolds. Used. $100

Make me some offers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

thorgan

Pics...

i-WZ4DJjN-M.jpg

i-qcLHqNj-M.jpg

i-7pWWKzd-M.jpg

i-5ChfCj5-M.jpg

i-4LnVm5q-M.jpg

i-M5fGkH2-M.jpg

i-KTHjrp6-M.jpg

i-WsmmBQk-M.jpg

i-PT36jjC-M.jpg

i-53Mc3RT-M.jpg

i-FPV84V6-M.jpg

i-T7j3qhH-M.jpg

i-zzpL3w6-M.jpg

i-KkcmtNn-M.jpg

i-gKsd5BM-M.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

thorgan

For all those guys looking to do the Explorer front dress...here ya go!

Status
Not open for further replies.