• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Extended Radius Arms for full width axle, hard top, NP435/dana 20, more parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncoP

Contributor
I've got a few parts I'd like to get rid of.

-Extended radius arms made for full width axle. If you are running a full width 44, these are made for it. They have the bend in them to clear the tires and a heim joint on the other end, nice arms, I can send pics. Approx. 12" longer than stock. $275
-Hard Top, pretty good shape, not rusted out, $275 obo,

-NP435/dana 20, this is all mated together with new clutch. Also has a homemade short throw shifter, same as the knuckle buster or whatever it's called, works well. $475

-Also have driveshafts, wiper setups, 9", power steering, lots of stuff

I can send pics. of the parts and can deliver in parts of Washington and Oregon, will also ship,

FSRBIKER

Loc.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Why are all the good deals on the west coast, that's a great price on a NP435 setup with a custom shifter ready for install.

If you decide to split it up I am interested in the adapter, spud and shifter.

OP
OP
broncoP

broncoP

Contributor
Just sent you guys pics of arms as well. Had lots of interest, but no takers yet. They will go on ebay in the next couple days if not sold.

OP
OP
broncoP

broncoP

Contributor
Just put these on ebay as well as a bunch of other stuff

dan1

Will those arms fit on a fullsize 78 bronco? Do you still have them or are they on ebay already, if so what are they under?

Status
Not open for further replies.