• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Factory Ford Parts

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dear fellow Classic Bronco brothers and sisters, I'm announcing a new vendor sponsor. My son-in-law has been in the auto parts business for over 10 years and has started an on-line site to sell Factory Ford parts. These parts are actually shipped directly from Ford dealerships around the country so you're not getting a cheap Chinese copy or fake Ford part. Parts are available for most Ford vehicles and at a good price significantly discounted from Ford list price.

While you all have many choices on where to get parts for your Ford, I hope you give Danny a chance to see if his prices and service are worth your business.

You can visit his web site at:

http://www.danthepartsman.com/

Make sure to tell your Friends!

OP
OP
AZ73

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've had some questions about pre-84 parts. While I wish Ford still made Factory parts for our Broncos, unfortunately they do not, which is why it's difficult to purchase them from Ford Dealer parts departments. As are many parts from pre-84 like explorer parts. Most Classic Bronco parts are aftermarket and not Ford Factory. Trust me, I complained to him about getting parts for my Bronco. That being said, a lot of members are Ford fans and drive newer Ford vehicles. His site is targeted for that market. I'll leave the Bronco parts to the usual Bronco vendors who also support this site.

OP
OP
AZ73

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Check us out! If you can buy it from a Ford Dealer, we can get it cheaper. Newer Ford parts only.