• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO Family Cage Kits Forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Here's a couple pics from the last cage we shipped to Oregon.

1919beb8265e9562784f770b96655303.jpg

bda4b8b299fb861e5f5bdbc9a5da747c.jpg

4d2a51dc4e2103db7e79fcae6ffb0fc9.jpg

3959a1e4391cbb402df2ecea7efeb7b8.jpg

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We will be headed out to the Rubicon Trail via I80, free shipping along the route. It's a 1850 mile one way trip, we can meet you along the way but won't stray from the interstate with the 38' gooseneck.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
The cage will need to be attached to the frame for safety and maximum protection.

Do you offer a frame tie-in kit?
I went through here and didn't see one.

I'm not ready to buy a cage yet (see my WTB ad :p), but as someone who has rolled at 45 mph on the street; every past/future Bronco has/will have a cage tied to the frame. I really like your design/options (especially the crossbar at the floor behind the seat effectively boxing the main hoop), but didn't see a tie in kit or pic anywhere of how you've done it with yours specifically.

Just a question as I know the first time I put one on, the base plates weren't the same size, so the bolt pattern wasn't as clean as I'd liked, but getting it from you would allow me to bypass that issue. ;)

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We don't have a kit... the differences in broncos, suspension components, body lifts, accessories and such are all too different and would pose too many options. The frame tie-ins are typically straight tubes that at cut off on a angle on each end. All of those angles can be achieved with minimal tools, no notching or bending in most cases. We can include a extra set of base plates to go on the bottom side of the body. This would allow you to have matching holes as you described.

I don't have any pics of the tie ins I've done in the past on my phone, but they are pretty simple.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You need a time lapse video of someone putting a cage together... that'd be cool.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We've got one cage left of this batch....HREW. We'll do another run soon though. Shipped one to California and Mississippi last week, Oklahoma the week before that. One is in route to Indiana right now. Thanks for all the orders!

speak up Mississippi member would like to see this cage

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
19c21628fbf7ae68e998c4249cd99462.jpg

Another cage going together in the shop....

We are headed out to do the Rubicon Trail next weekend. Free shipping to anyone wanting to meet up with us along I80. We are leaving Kansas City on Friday Morning.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
The bar can be installed at any height. The dash pad prob won't work with the passenger A pillar coming down so close to the dash though.
f7ce4f7f4daf248279b801369cd02c52.jpg

POPPAWS BRONCO

Loc.
Horn Lake, Ms.
speak up Mississippi member would like to see this cage

I wish I had an update. Just have to much life getting in the way to work on it lately. Sigh...
TO DO LIST
1. Finish cutting out floor pans.
2. Install new pans
3. Strip entire interior floor
4. Patch other holes found
5. Build roll cage
6. Raptor line floor (black)
7. Raptor line cage (leaning to doing it white)
8. Install interior. And new seat belts!
9. Replace Hydro Boost main line.
10. Go for a drive for first time with no top.

Hey!!! Let me hold a dollar I'm in the middle of a restore here!

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I wish I had an update. Just have to much life getting in the way to work on it lately. Sigh...
TO DO LIST
1. Finish cutting out floor pans.
2. Install new pans
3. Strip entire interior floor
4. Patch other holes found
5. Build roll cage
6. Raptor line floor (black)
7. Raptor line cage (leaning to doing it white)
8. Install interior. And new seat belts!
9. Replace Hydro Boost main line.
10. Go for a drive for first time with no top.

Hey!!! Let me hold a dollar I'm in the middle of a restore here!

You'll get there... it all takes time.... and MONEY!

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Last call on free shipping to California... we are leaving tonight.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Free shipping to OCBR!!! It just around the corner... shipping costs are $200. What better way to save!

I should be bringing this one home from powder coating tomorrow!

58dd869475a252f96ac248c85461fbe0.jpg

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Still time for free shipping to OCBR... getting this one buttoned up for the trip.

fda42dabb908d36de2c07ffa339683a9.jpg

053c1baf8bdab9892b3618d1d26c653c.jpg

13d1dfd7e9cd330a72d1e4c0da263714.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.