• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fellow Georgia members.....

Jolly66

Loc.
Albuquerque
I propose June 12 or 19th. Here there is only one trail (that I know of) that runs about 2 miles. Its about 5 miles long but atvs are the only ones that can run it. It runs next to a river. Not a bad trail though. I'm willing to drive north to midstate or even more west of me if anyone knows of someplace. Personally I will be in Iceland come July, so next month is it for me.

Bear1911

Jolly66 said:
when and where; my rig is about ready to be broken!

I've seen 3 EBs here but I think I'm the only one on the forum from valdosta. Toy_Truck is on here; but can't remember if from valdosta or surronding area. Halfway does sound nice but not sure where trailriding would be. Wouldn't be hard to find a bar though.

There is a nice white one west of Lake Park that I see on my way to our hunt camp near Qutiman.

rednck21

Hey dont forget about me;D im just north of Atlanta. i know of several people in the atlanta area that have EBs...i even know of a bronco shop in douglasville we could meet at and talk. dont know if my bronco is up for any hard wheeling at the momet but some mild trail rides will be ok.... or if yall want to meet somewhere and shoot the sh!t thats fine with me

cell# 404-304-7038

Blane

Jolly66

Loc.
Albuquerque
lets set a hard date and then we came worry more about the where on down the road. Like before, I say mid June or even earlier. Beer and/or trails; I'm game!

smitty

Loc.
GA
Iam in covington also off salem rd. Just got my bronco 2 weeks ago.Havent stoped working on it yet.Got a ways to go but I hope in a month it will be trail ready.She is in said shape though.

JCBronco74

Loc.
Covington, Georgia
smitty said:
Iam in covington also off salem rd. Just got my bronco 2 weeks ago.Havent stoped working on it yet.Got a ways to go but I hope in a month it will be trail ready.She is in said shape though.

I'm right off Oak hill. I drive a blue half cab.

Attachments

• bronco.jpg
    bronco.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 97

greene_bronco

Loc.
conyers, GA
i think i saw that orange one a couple of weeks back off of salem road. i live in fieldstone neighborhood behind the golf course. i drive a green 70 w/ PO's homemeade paint job. black top. usually tooling around conyers or covington on the weekends. i saw a pretty nice white one a couple of days ago off of the access rd. anyone's here?

rednck21 - you mentioned a bronco shop in d'ville. i'm guessing they work mostly on eb's? who is it?

smitty

Loc.
GA
JCBronco74 said:
I'm right off Oak hill. I drive a blue half cab.

You must be the first house on the left in your sub.I havent seen your bronco in the drive way in a while.I live down the street in oaklake sub.When I get this thing ready we will have to go ride.My brothernlaw has 32 acres down hwy 212 that is nothing but for rideing.Its not tellico but its close to home and fun for the day (or for testing grounds).

JCBronco74

Loc.
Covington, Georgia
smitty said:
You must be the first house on the left in your sub.I havent seen your bronco in the drive way in a while.I live down the street in oaklake sub.When I get this thing ready we will have to go ride.My brothernlaw has 32 acres down hwy 212 that is nothing but for rideing.Its not tellico but its close to home and fun for the day (or for testing grounds).

Thats me. I never knew another bronco lived so close. Let me know when your ready or if you need help.

smitty

Loc.
GA
Well like I said I just got this one a couple of weeks ago.But always wanted one.I started to stop at your place one time yours was out in the drive.I like that half cab.What size tires are on it?And what other mods have you done to it?

JCBronco74

Loc.
Covington, Georgia
Sure, you can stop by any time. Right now I have the heads off, long story. The tires are 33x12.5. It has a 3.5" lift with a 3" body lift. I have done a lot to it but only as needed. I have put a lot of miles on it. Just rebuilt the motor (302) and trans (C4). Twin stick shifter. Have a new edelbrock performer carburetor and intake. A mallory unilite distributor. Wild horses heavy duty steering pump. And a centech wiring harness.

greene_bronco

Loc.
conyers, GA
sounds like there are several of us around salem rd! there is another one in my neighborhood (fieldstone) but i've never seen it on the road. it is green w/ white top. the guy has had it sitting in his drive for at least a couple of years. appears to be all original and in very good shape from the road. i've tried to stop by his house but he never seems to be home.

smitty, what all do you have left to do? the biggest thing coming up on mine is the radius arm bushing replacement. i may replace the arms as well...

71HLFCAB

Loc.
Blairsville, Ga
Lets go ahead and set a date. How about June 19th like was said before? Someone commit here. I know its a long drive to the mountains but some pretty good riding. Just let me know. And decide firm on a date. Looking forward to it.:cool: ;D

Grover

Loc.
luhavull
71HLFCAB said:
Lets go ahead and set a date. How about June 19th like was said before? Someone commit here. I know its a long drive to the mountains but some pretty good riding. Just let me know. And decide firm on a date. Looking forward to it.:cool: ;D
I will be in Switzerland on the 19th, but I hope others can make it.

MichaelB14

Loc.
Cumming, GA
I don't think I can have my bronco back together by then... :(

rollbarNew2.jpg