• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fender Flare

Status
Not open for further replies.

bralston

I need one front driver's side (bushwacker I think) fender flare. If any one has one, I pay and cover the shipping.

thanks,
Brad

OP
OP
B

bralston

I wonder if they match mine ? I would be interested. Mine are black glossy plastic with rivets in them. I can email you a picture to see if they would match.

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
Mine are white but other than that they should match..

Here's a picture

Attachments

• P1010268.JPG
    P1010268.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
B

bralston

so I would just have to paint them and they would match the back ones?? How much are you asking?

OP
OP
B

bralston

how would I mount them to the fender? where would I get the rivets? B/c I would buy them if I knew how to mount them on.

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
I am assuming you could use regular rivets and a rivat gun.. According to James Duffs web site they use aluminum pop rivets. You could probably even use sheet metal screws. The Bronco graveyard sells the hardware seperate but for $18. You could probably get some from the hardware store for a few dollars.

OP
OP
B

bralston

I want to buy them if their available still. how much for shipping to Fayetteville, AR 72701 ?

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Get some of the long aluminum rivits from the hardware store to mount the flares. The regular short rivits aren't usually long enough to go all the way thru the plastic, welting, and metal. Most all of the Early Bronco houses have the black rubber welting to put between the flare and the fender. Be sure and mount them straight. They look like crap if they are on there crooked. I taped mine up onto the fender with a copuple of small strips of tape. That way I could stand back and see what they looked like and make adjustments.

Good luck,

Blue71

Status
Not open for further replies.