• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fender flares on eBay

darrell82

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Plastic-Ureth...Ford-Bronco-/141852539171?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE
I'm looking for a set of fender flares and I like the Gorilla Warflares from Wild Horses4x4 but just can't bite the bullet for the $70 shipping. I ran across these on eBay and the pics are straight off the wild horses site and so is the description but, don't mention brand or model. Has anyone bought from this guy? Are they the Gorilla Warflares?

Thanks,
Darrell

OP
OP
darrell82

darrell82

Well I got a message back from them and they say it's 'like' the Gorilla Warflares. Shouldn't they be the Gorilla Warflares since the pictures ARE the Gorilla Warflares. I've decided to steer clear and will probably end up just paying for the shipping from Wild Horses.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Well I got a message back from them and they say it's 'like' the Gorilla Warflares. Shouldn't they be the Gorilla Warflares since the pictures ARE the Gorilla Warflares. I've decided to steer clear and will probably end up just paying for the shipping from Wild Horses.

Have you called n talked to WH about shipping charges? Usually they can do better if if you talk to'em over the phone.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Darrell, if you're patient, someone on here will sell em at some point. Or post in the parts wanted section

good luck sir

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Or ask about some community shipping there are lots of us that will see them in late March. I'd be happy to bring them 1500 miles closer. And could probably find them a ride to super celebration