• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fender removal help

junebug

Ok... so I have all the bolts off to remove the front fender except the ones that secure it to the grill. Problem is that the clips are rusted to the bolts and broke just spinning on the back of the grill where I cant cut them or hold on to them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Not a happy person right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickgp

Bronco Guru
Pull fenders and grill as an assembly, commonly referred to as the "dog house." It's going to take two people to do. Once off, you can cut all the old hardware w a c/o wheel.

OP
OP
J

junebug

Thanks nick...typical story of bronco life. All we wanted to do is put on a set of fender flares....had to pull a dent out of the front fender now have to pull the front end off🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well you might as well start the frame off restoration......:)

Maddog B

I recently pulled mine off and ran into the same problem. I managed to be able to get the MIG welder inside and get a tack weld on the nuts. I had 2 on the driver side and one on the passenger side.