• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fiberglass Halfcab and Bulkhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

79driver

am posting this halfcab and bulkhead for Papitt. He will be along here in a minute to give all the details, I am just posting the pictures. I will say that both the items posted are in really good shape. If you have questions it would be best to contact Papitt directly, but i could answer questions if i need too. Oh and the red bronco is not included with the purchase of the top. lol

Attachments

• papitts parts 001.jpg
    papitts parts 001.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 107
  • papitts parts 002.jpg
    papitts parts 002.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 70
  • papitts parts 003.jpg
    papitts parts 003.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 76
  • papitts parts 004.jpg
    papitts parts 004.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 88
  • papitts parts 005.jpg
    papitts parts 005.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 102
  • papitts parts 006.jpg
    papitts parts 006.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 123
  • papitts parts 008.jpg
    papitts parts 008.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 139
  • papitts parts 009.jpg
    papitts parts 009.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 93
  • papitts parts 011.jpg
    papitts parts 011.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 68
  • papitts parts 012.jpg
    papitts parts 012.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

BuckBronco76

Loc.
Louisiana
Can you have it delivered by the Flying Saucers that have been buzzing yall lately out there? Just Kidding. Is the bulkhead fiberglass as well?.

OP
OP
79driver

79driver

For those of you waiting for a price i will talk to Papitt tommorow if he doesnt post before then. The bulkhead is steel. I believe he still has the straight six and maybe some other parts but you will have to ask him.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
OK guys I'M at work I'm going to answer a little bit ....
I've been talking to GTOWN68 about the fiberglass top ..HE gets 1st dibs on it but if he doesn't want it then we'll take 300.00 plus shipping on it.......
.....It has and old James Duff sticker inside it ...it has been setting outside
for about 5 years does have back glass ..and rubber around glass rubber seal is ok ...there was one bolt hole that is about 3/4 and one other place in the bottom sealing area that is cracked ...needs painting unless you like gold ...
...If your interested I'll give you my phone no so I can describe it better ...
Shipping will be on you ...

Last edited:

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
1/2 cab top is 300.00 ...We saw no exterior crack in the top and only where the top sets on the bulk head in the middle there is a crack on the flat surface and one bolt hole is cracked around it it may be 3/4 in instead of 3/8 hole ...I has a back glass and the rubber seal has a crack or 3 in it ...It has a James Duff sticker in it .
...The bulk head has 3 coats of paint on it but it is very straight and has very little rust ........250.00 on you shipping ...a guy from So. Dakota has ask about it ....He should be 1st ..............
.....Also not pictured there is a very good tail gate for a 1966 300.00 for it plus shipping again it belongs to Running buddy so PM me and I'll pm you back his phone no.
.....Some one ask about other parts ...Yes we have a good bit of different stuff ..we have 5 parts broncos although one is only a frame ...and one is what I'm wanting to make into my 4bt project ...........

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
...Also thanks 79 driver ...I really appreciate you coming by and doing the picture thing for me .....I'll take you up to Mary's Café again for supper ....
Thanks Kade ..........

DZap

Loc.
Houston, TX
DOH....Thats the cab off of MY freakin truck...PLEASE tell me you still have it!!!!
I can tell by the color.

DZap

Loc.
Houston, TX
Has anyone been lined up to buy that sucker from ya'??
I could come pick it up Mon. or Tue.
I had the previous owner tell me it wasn't from my truck!!
I can't believe there were two hideous gold & black Broncos in TX.....
whoda thunk it!!!:p

Tell me I can have 'em(top &/ BH) and I'll be there quick!!

Thanks, DZap

P.s. Papitt, clear some of your PM's, your inbox is apparently full!!

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Hum !! doesn't say it full ...But it is 91%....I'll try and clean some more but I need to save them ...I'll send my phone no.s .......
Well damn tonight it is full ...so I reduces it some .........now I'll send you my no's ....

Last edited:

z-one311

Loc.
Payson, Utah
Half acb and bulk head! Still have it?

If you do i am very interested. I have a 66 roadster and a 70 U14. If you could let me know that would be great! Thanks Also may be interested in the tail gate if there is no rust! What would it cost to ship all or any of them to 84651!

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
OK SOME ONE ASK if I had pictures of my 1/2 top for sale here they are ...You guys didn't know THAT I KNEW HOW TO SEARCH ..but I found um...

Status
Not open for further replies.