• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fiberglass Halfcab and Bulkhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtown68

Loc.
Georgetown, Texas
1/2 cab top

Hey Papitt -
I'll take the top. Appreciate you remembering I wanted it.
PM me and we'll work out the arrangements.
Gtown68
Gary

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
1/2 cab top ..

Ok I finally found these pictures of this top ...Last buyer got his top fixed with out having to buy a new top ..Some one ask me to post up pictures this should move it up...

gtown68

Loc.
Georgetown, Texas
Half Cab

Ok I finally found these pictures of this top ...Last buyer got his top fixed with out having to buy a new top ..Some one ask me to post up pictures this should move it up...
Papitt -
I had forgotten all about the half cab. Now I'm not even a Bronco owner anymore. I sold my Bronco in December.
I told you I'd buy it, even though I don't have any use for it, I'll stand by my word. It would be better for me if you could sell it to someone else, but if that is an issue, let me know and I'll send you the money for it.
You are an upright guy and I apoligize for the inconvienence. You tell me what you want me to do, and consider it done.
If you still have my phone number give me a call and let me know, or jsut reply back on this board.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Hey Gtown68

Hey Man I'm cool with either ..But if you don't need it don't worry about it ... Just tell me to resell it ...I can sell to to the next guy ..I didn't know you'd sold your Bronco ...I though you'd fixed your top at the body shop from a post I read ...If you don't need it let me know an I'LL See if this Micheal wants it ......

gtown68

Loc.
Georgetown, Texas
Halfcab

Hey Man I'm cool with either ..But if you don't need it don't worry about it ... Just tell me to resell it ...I can sell to to the next guy ..I didn't know you'd sold your Bronco ...I though you'd fixed your top at the body shop from a post I read ...If you don't need it let me know an I'LL See if this Micheal wants it ......

Papitt-
Yes, I sold the Bronco. So, I have no need for the halfcab top. Appreciate your understanding. Good luck with the sell, shouldn't be problem, someone is always looking for a halfcab top.
Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.