• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Finally....a nice winter cruise in Seattle. (pic)

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Nice picture. Green grass this time of the year. I thought is would be snowy there. Nice bronco too.

Henry

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
I lived in Seattle from 1987, when I started my freshman year in HS, to 2005. Bought my Bronco there in 1990, which I still have. Love the area. Really miss it. Is that picture from Alki?

mortimersnerd

It barely snows in Seattle. Miss it though. I wonder if my old '73 is still running around those parts.

68 Broncoholic

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WA
Thats definately Alki, cool pic! We might actually get snow on Sunday but it is rare for Seattle. Maybe 1 or 2 times a year and it only stays around for a few days and its back to rain or clear cold sky. Once summer hits, its overcast...

OP
OP
B

bu66a

Loc.
Seattle
Yep, its Alki. I live pretty close to it so its always a favorite cruising spot for me.