• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

finally cut my rockers this weekend.

jason

Loc.
harned, ky
i've been wanting to do this for a while. i can't beleive how different it made the old bronco look. it made it look like it is taller. now i need to go buy some 2x4 steel tubing and finish it up!

Attachments

• 100_0765.JPG
    100_0765.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 135

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
yah,
i did the rocker upgrade that was in the bronco driver magazine and im with you, i cant believe how much better it looks. i wish i had only done it sooner.

720Racer

Loc.
Auburn
Jason,

Nice truck, looks real clean. Are you going to lean that 2 x 4 in a little at the bottom so it looks like the stock rocker?

Galen

OP
OP
jason

jason

Loc.
harned, ky
720Racer said:
Jason,

Nice truck, looks real clean. Are you going to lean that 2 x 4 in a little at the bottom so it looks like the stock rocker?

Galen

don't let the photo fool you. it really doesn't look that clean up close. it has what i call a 30 foot paint job! ;)

as for the 2x4, i haven't even thought about that. i'll have to wait and see.

720Racer

Loc.
Auburn
jason said:
don't let the photo fool you. it really doesn't look that clean up close. it has what i call a 30 foot paint job! ;)

as for the 2x4, i haven't even thought about that. i'll have to wait and see.

I hear you about the 30 foot paint job ;)! When I figure out how to use my new digital camera, I'll post some pics of mine. I've got a right side/left side paint job. Some one stripped all the paint off the pass/side of my bronco :'( , but they left all the paint on the driv/side. Stock maroon, with a white hard top. Not a bad color, but only half of it's there! I guess it's an excuse to learn to paint!

Galen

Broncofarm

I cut mine a while back and used 2x6 to replace them. It sticks out a couple inches to protect the door a little more. I'm in the process of rebuilding just about everything so they are off right now but I liked the looks of it.