• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Finally Married

broncojack

Contributor
Looks Awesome !
Are you panel bonding the rest of the front sheetmetal?

OP
OP
bronkenn

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
Looks Awesome !
Are you panel bonding the rest of the front sheetmetal?

No, I made it so the front clip is removable. It wasn't that hard to do and it makes accessing the front nice for reassembling. Ken

And thanks everyone for the nice words.

Attachments

• front clip 1.jpg
    front clip 1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 71
  • front clip 3.jpg
    front clip 3.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 69
  • front clip 4.jpg
    front clip 4.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 68

Flying Pigs

Loc.
Elgin, IL
You do awesome work and I could only imagine what it would be like to have room to work. What a work shop. I have to be careful in IL, if I think or say Wow there will be a tax bill in the mail. Cant wait to see it done.

1strodeo

Contributor
Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
You do awesome work and I could only imagine what it would be like to have room to work. What a work shop. I have to be careful in IL, if I think or say Wow there will be a tax bill in the mail. Cant wait to see it done.

I have been to Ken's shop and he is definitely living the dream ;D:eek:

...then I came home to my 1 1/2 car garage :mad: always wondered why garages built in the 60-70's can barely fit a modern vehicle, but cars were so huge in the 60's & 70's?? ?:?

OP
OP
bronkenn

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
Mr Pitt, You are right, that is Boxwood green. And the tires are Interco Super Swamper TSL. They are 32x9.50x15 bias ply. Thanks everyone again for the kind words and Jeff it was a pleasure meeting you when you came by. Hope to be up your way in the summer some time. You do some really nice work out of your garage. Ken

akforsyth

Contributor
Did anyone else click on this thread thinking the title, "finally married" was going to indicate a Bronco for sale???

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If the nuptials brought about sale of a prized possession Bronco, I would expect a divorce to follow shortly thereafter.

akforsyth

Contributor
If the nuptials brought about sale of a prized possession Bronco, I would expect a divorce to follow shortly thereafter.

Yeah, I gave up lots in my divorce to keep mine. It was definitely worth more than her! Now the new gf encourages my habit.