• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

First Car show with the EB ! & New Soft top

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
Well me and my boys took my bronco to a car show held by the local Mustang club and it was nice to get out and take the bronco for a short trip . Of coarse it was the only bronco there but met alot of people that either used to have one , want one or like one person that still have one . It is amazing how much attention it got from people of all ages both the guys and ladies .
Had a good time and even came home with a trophy.

I would also like to send a special thanks to Mark at Wildhorses for getting on the phone and getting UPS to get my new soft top to me even after they sent it to Kentucky instead of Austin Tx . Great customer service . And as usual UPS beat the hell out of the box but luckly it wasnt damaged ;D
Top was easy to install and I like the way it fits and especially looks .
Robert
Cedar Park Tx

Last edited:

Bronco Brian

Bronco Guru
Nice looking Bronco and yes Wild Horses is the Bomb ( Can I spell that here?) alway nice to get a Bronco out and run it. Glad you guy did us proud

Brian

4lofun

x2 congrats on trhophy . what was it for best of show!!! my first outing got me a best of show trophy. and there were 1oo heeps and 2 eb. good looking top, i need to get me one of those.

75 Ranger

Congrats on the trophy!
Nice Bronco. Interesting that you painted the window and door frames black, looks good.

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
congrats , I can't think of a better way to spend the day.. Taken the family out w/ the EB, getting tons of attention , and bonus on coming home w/ the trophy.. :cool:

You have a nice looking Bronco ..

broncobandit

Congrats, Broncos draw alot of attention because there isnt many around that are completely cherried out and very few at the car shows.AWESOME.

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Thanks Matt . How has APD been treating you ? Havent seen you post up anywhere . Still doing nights ?

Can't complain, although it has definitely affected my internet time. Working evenings right now, but I've got the weekends off this month. I do need some help installing my lift off door hinges on the 69....I will give you a call this week.

OP
OP
coupe66

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
Can't complain, although it has definitely affected my internet time. Working evenings right now, but I've got the weekends off this month. I do need some help installing my lift off door hinges on the 69....I will give you a call this week.

Give me a call when your ready . I also wanted to get you to drive my bronco to see what you thing on how the steering feels compared to your rebuilt box .