• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

First Photo Post...suggestions?

HollywoodC

Alright, so I'm finally on board with uploading photos and getting more involved. Here is a recent photo of my ride getting some work done on the rear fender and getting it prepped for a new paint now.

Now the hardest decision of them all....what color to paint her?

Attachments

• Bronco Rebuild 2009 015.jpg
    Bronco Rebuild 2009 015.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 128
OP
OP
H

HollywoodC

This is a photo of the day I brought the ole girl home. Just so you have an idea what things looked like in the beginning.

Attachments

• Bronco_5 10-23-06.jpg
    Bronco_5 10-23-06.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 174

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
Looking good man....you should have my buddy (user: Franko289) paint yours like he did his....see attached....LOL. Just kidding. It will look great no matter what you choose. I love dark blue, dark red, and greens.....light blue looks good too. If you are thinking of a color and need some examples I have a ton of favorites saved on this website and I can probably get you 3 or 4 pictures of each color you have in mind.

Attachments

• P1014559.JPG
    P1014559.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 132
OP
OP
H

HollywoodC

I am looking for a paint job that is unique and 'fun' and I believe that would do it!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
How about this paint job - it's unique and fun. Affectionately known as "Clown Shoes". ;D :cool:

Attachments

• t_8ee1_3_190.jpg
    t_8ee1_3_190.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 100

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Looking good man....you should have my buddy (user: Franko289) paint yours like he did his....see attached....LOL. Just kidding. It will look great no matter what you choose. I love dark blue, dark red, and greens.....light blue looks good too. If you are thinking of a color and need some examples I have a ton of favorites saved on this website and I can probably get you 3 or 4 pictures of each color you have in mind.

LOL ... THANKS THAT MADE MY MORNING !!!! ;D :p

HOW ABOUT THIS ONE .. I LUV IT !!!
ANYONE KNOWS THE OWNER OR SEEN THE EB IN PERSON ??

Attachments

• 11809100_0186.jpg
    11809100_0186.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 136

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
The next on I do I'm gonna paint it a metalic Root Beer Brown. It doesn't look that great in photos, but really looks good in person. And brown is pretty unique, not a very popular color.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Your really setting yourself up by showing a before pic,(uncut) and an after pic. ;D Glad to see you are a contributor. Keep posting pics of your progress, looking good.

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
Day One:
bronco-2.jpg

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Ok ... How About That One ...

Attachments

• 630170_nco_7_.jpg
    630170_nco_7_.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 40

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Frank, let me know when you want to take a trip out west and paint mine, I'll supply all the beer you want, heck, I'll even take you to Disneyland.....when you're done ;D
I want that blue Urban done but with greens. That desert camo pic is amazing!

dnewman9

Bronco Guru

ENVY, I really wanted camo, in fact every camo option in this thread I love! That being said the wife and family talked me out of it.

If I were to do it, you could epoxy prime the truck and have it wrapped for around $700 bucks here locally. That way when you got tired of the camo patternt, you tear it off and redo it.

In any case all these options are pretty cool!
Dennis

grant_71

Bronco Guru

Can't help you on the owner, but two things i noticed....

1) They really need some supports welded in to keep the body from flexing apart

2) Looking at the dark brown and the cans on the ground, it appears that some, if not all the outer body is Durabak bedliner