• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Floor pan and supports replacement

bwalls

Loc.
Dallas
Hello CB forum - I'm getting quotes soon to replace all the floor pans from front to back + all new floor pan support braces in my '77. Does anyone have ballpark range of what to expect for labor costs? I already have all the pans/supports. I'm just trying to get an idea as I have no clue.

Thanks!

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
really depends on whether the person doing the work is familiar with Broncos and not trying to reinvent the wheel. I would call BC Broncos and see what they have to say. their in Texas too but that is a very big state.

OP
OP
B

bwalls

Loc.
Dallas
really depends on whether the person doing the work is familiar with Broncos and not trying to reinvent the wheel. I would call BC Broncos and see what they have to say. their in Texas too but that is a very big state.

Thanks, Rustytruck. I do have a local shop who apparently has done quite a few bronco restorations. BC Broncos is quite a hike but I may call them.. probably a relatively inexpensive trailer haul would be worth the quality work.

OP
OP
B

bwalls

Loc.
Dallas
Thanks, Rustytruck. I do have a local shop who apparently has done quite a few bronco restorations. BC Broncos is quite a hike but I may call them.. probably a relatively inexpensive trailer haul would be worth the quality work.

Talked to BC Broncos. They said they have "discontinued the paint/body portion of their business". They said to reach out to Badass Broncos which I had already done but they've been a bit slow to respond.

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
i think the reference was just to ask not take the vehicle there. Chuck has advised me (while they were still in Cali) on how to do the discs in back. We can 'network' and assist each other. That's Y Jeff set up this site...