• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Bronco Run This Weekend

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Hay Who Is Going On Sat The 3rd Thats This Weekend. I Know Darren And Allien, Mark And Myself Thats Four And Two More Will Be Out There If Your Going This Weekend Let Me Know I Think Potshot Might Go , We Have To Meet At 9:30 At The Gas Station On The Corner Of 192 And 441 Need Info Or A Ride Along Call Me At 407 957 7034 Chris

broncoguy66

Hey, it's Mark, guy from Pompano with the white fiberglass Bronco. I wish I could make it, but I'm actually in Central Texas right now working. I'll have to catch up with you guys next time.

- Mark

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Hey Count Me Out. I Am Going To Be Working On My Truck. A Little Birdy Told Me My Heads Would Be Here By The Weekend And I Have To Paint Too.

Hey Bass, Are You Going;) ;)

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Chris I am out too, I'll be working a Pleasure Island taking care of all the drunk people till 3am. And out for the 24th too, my sons birthday, can't miss that. Ya'll have fun and take lots of pics. Ya'll have fun though!!!

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Thats Ok I Will Be Going Down To Corpit In West Palm In A Few Weeks, Also I Think We Will Be Going To Holowpal On The 25 Also This Month. Always Next Time Hope To See You At The Next One. Its Going To Be A Mud Bath This Weekend With All The Rain Were Just Going For A Few Hours. Hay Bax Did You Paint Your Truck? If So Have A Few Quitions Abut Painting

brian72

Early Bronco Student
My parents are going to be in town this weekend...I am out. I will call up with ya'll soon.

Potshot

Yep. I'll be there with the wife and son. NP if its just a short run, really interested to see how the truck is in the mud. Any other kids going?
BTW, If we're towing up, is the gas station an okay place to leave the tow rig?

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
you can bring your rig right in were we are going. make sure you are there by 9:30 need a key to get in thats why we have to all meet to get in

Potshot

Gonna drive up tonight, I hate getting up early.
Got the truck/trailer/bronco parked out at work taking up a bunch of parking spots and drawing a LOT of attention :cool:

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Hope everyone is okay out there, real bad tornadoes since early this morning with another on the ground right now.

Potshot

Yeah, just saw that too. Our ride is SE of Orlando, AFAIK this was north and west by about 50 mi. Let's see what happens...

-R

Here's a map that shows where they hit. I know yANK lives south and east of here but not sure about any other brothers.

update: Just talked to Chris and everything is still on for the run.

Last edited:

Kaw-Liga

Loc.
Palm Coast, FL
The SOUTH end of DeLand got ROCKED! I'm on the north end, and I tell you its only about 5-8 miles distance from where I live to where the destruction starts. Also, just over the county line(I'm in Volusia)in Lake County got a LOT of terrible damage too.

Rob

Potshot

Kaw-Liga said:
The SOUTH end of DeLand got ROCKED! I'm on the north end, and I tell you its only about 5-8 miles distance from where I live to where the destruction starts. Also, just over the county line(I'm in Volusia)in Lake County got a LOT of terrible damage too.

Rob

Was just remembering that you were in Deland, glad to hear you're in good shape. If there's anything good about that kind of storm its that you can be 100 yards away from total wreckage but still be relatively untouched.

Used to live in Alabama and I know folks that would pay a monthly payment to have 3 days notice on a tornado like we do with hurricanes. And at 4:00 in the morning? What a wakeup call... no thanks!