• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida mud event 11/14/09

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
let me help you ...
attachment.php

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

and the idiot me @ 9 am ;D ;)

Z9ab6.jpg

ohpoo2

Contributor
Looks like you had a good time and great pics. You think that fan hit the hood? Thats a bad bend. I did look up that other mud place and it looks good alot going on next month will have to see.

OP
OP
mango

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
Looks like you had a good time and great pics. You think that fan hit the hood? Thats a bad bend. I did look up that other mud place and it looks good alot going on next month will have to see.

The fan didn't hit the hood, but the water sure was close. The fan hit the rad. It was closer at the bottom, and just caught, then bent enough to end up inside the crank pulley.