• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

florida run corpit

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
just giveing you some notice to get your rigs ready for corpit west palm this month on the 30 will be getting together at my bro house on fri for BBQ and sat we will whell all day ,so far there is seven of us fell free to call and lots of room for anyone that wants to come, chris williams 407 957 7034 if you need info

nabb1204

Loc.
Rockwall, TX
in a hurry?

Holy cow.... I know you've had like 70 Broncos but you can't spell OTIS.... Hell, I own one of your previous ones, I think it was your wifes' favorite color.
Wish I could join you... we will be in Florida this week and the next but wont be there for the 30th. Hope to catch up with you soon.... 'Ol blue is ridin' on 35 inch boggers with twin sticks and a new c-4, getting ready to install a rockcrawler p/s and a six point roll cage that i'll tie into the frame.... getting ready for some rocks. Later, tell the family we said hello- Scott

broncoguy66

Hey, Mark here, I'll be there. I think I got my water problem fixed. Dang coil. Anyway, time to go play in the water and see if I have to get pulled out or not!

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
Hay Scott Send Pics Of My Old Bronco, Stop By The House If Your In Town Hope All Is Well See Ya

nabb1204

Loc.
Rockwall, TX
Will do. Should be there in the next day or two.... fyi my wife wants to move back, but the way property is I'd have to build another. I wonder if ther are any more lots on Bronco Dr? See you soon OTIS- Scott

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Would love to ride along if anyone has room, as you can see on my other thread I ain't gonna be ready, May even be able to swing a place to crash.
I have to ask the St. Cloud guys, any of you happen to have a 72 that was owned by Tony Padgett? Would love to see pics of my first Bronco

OP
OP
Y

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
My Truck Is Full I Can Ask Darren He Might Have Room Also Chuck And Allien Also Have Space . I Am Driveing Down Friday You Can Ride With Me Down There ,and You Have A Place To Sleep Just Bring Your Sleeping Bag. Just Give Me A Call 407 957 7034 Chris Willimas Will Set Up Time On Fri The 30

Revelation

Bronco Guru
I can get there, My company has an office down there and I can make sure I go to inspect some of our jobsites. I forgot to add on my old 72, I think he put a half cab on it and would have had 37's I think, he lived in the manor.

ohpoo2

Contributor
let me try this again. just wrote hit the wrong button and gone! chris, yes i will be coming and do have space. hey scott hope you all are doing fine. down here on vacation or work. would like to see some pics of that old bronco of yours. revelation, dont have your name but i believe that tony still has his bronco in a barn somewhere maybe saving for his son one day. has he had that bronco sence 1980 or so.it was a bad machine but not as bad as the red and white half cab with stacks ohhhhhhhh. sorry flash back. talk with you all soon, Darren

Revelation

Bronco Guru
That would be my Baby, glad he still has it, I put that thing thru places that no truck should ever go and it kept on going!
And it would have been in 83 I sold it to him, my first Bronco mistake, my second Bronco mistake was a big one, had a factory loaded 77 that I sold, when I get done building my new on I will be burried in it!

broncoguy66

I'll be driving down, er up(used to be up north, everything was south) saturday morning. I will have an open seat for anyone that needs one. Just look me up that morning, I'm the one with the white fiberglass body black cage and blue seats.

Potshot

Count me in. Any of you west coast folks coming? Hey Imagator, I bet you can get that harness going in time!

brian72

Early Bronco Student
can't - the wife has something that day...I gotta keep the kids.

Rob - you got those brake issues taken care of..?

Potshot

can't - the wife has something that day...I gotta keep the kids.

Rob - you got those brake issues taken care of..?

Sure did. I had that nicked line by the rear passenger hub and replaced both back lines. Stops like a car now.
Sorry we won't see you there...