• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

For Sale : 1966 U14 1/2 cab

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
L&D's Broncos

L&D's Broncos

Bump/Price Change>>> 3,000.00 /66'1/2 Cab & 5,000.00 / 91' Silver Anniversary

Or 7,000.00 for both either way make me an offer. Pics of both are near top of thread. Not in a bad way but Uncle Sam is counting down days till end of extension you know. Would rather sell the 91' but either one can be yours. Will deliver up to 300 miles 1.00 loaded mile, 1 truck either direction from 28713# or both trucks 3.00 loaded mile.
Have the factory wheels to go back on the 91'. Send me a pm if need more info. Or even 5,000.00 for the BroncoII WITHOUT the tires and wheels. 6,000.00 with.
If you didn't know it's got 74' Bronco running gear/ 302 w/ 570 Holley alum intake, Duff headers, Duff radiator, Built C-4 with VERY hard shift kit, dana 20 transfer w/ J-shift. Narrowed 9" with 4.11 Detroit Locker, 4.11 open front dana 28.

I'm open to offers???? Thanks.

OP
OP
L&D's Broncos

L&D's Broncos

1966 U14

I still have it, it drives around on the property here but brakes are not that good and carb and or fuel pump has issues. If you looked at all the pictures I posted it has rust and quite a bit. Door's still open fine and everything works. I have all the original paperwork. I'm asking 3,000.00 for it. If it is not worth that it has a dry garage to live in here until the day I can get around to working on it / or something like that.

TonyC

Loc.
Belmont, MA
66 bronco for sale

I just finished restoring a '66, but I need the hubcaps. If you want to sell them separately let me know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.