• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX For Sale in Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco Sully

Loc.
Houston
Snapped a shot of this on the way home. I did not get the number but if someone wants it and it is still parked in the same place, I will get it. It had South Carolina plates. I did not see it posted here but if it is please feel free to delete this.

I did not look at it too closely and I forgot the year (maybe 71)...was in a hurry.

Attachments

• Houston Bronco.jpg
    Houston Bronco.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 858
Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bronco Sully

Loc.
Houston
Actually if I can read the street in the windshield, it's at 8 1/2 street. I should have taken a pick of the other side where the damn for sale sign was.

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
It was on Houston Craigslist last week but is no longer listed. It was at Performance Mustang off 45N.

agduckhunter

Talked with the owner today (Marco). Seems like a good guy & sounds like a pretty dang good deal. If I didn't already have one, I'd be seriously looking at this one.

OP
OP
B

Bronco Sully

Loc.
Houston
I know it runs (not that i doubted it) as I was at my local watering hole sitting outside enjoying a malt beverage yesterday when he rolled by. When I went home it was parked back in the same place. My stocker would be dwarfed sitting next to that beast. I actually think I met him while having a beer at the same place (just not 100% sure). If it is, he gave me a lot of good contacts for bronco work here in H-Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.