• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

For sale or Trade 2005/2007 mustang TRADED/SOLD!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark becker

Loc.
MI
DSC023701.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC023341.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC023551.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]I am looking to trade my Ford Mustang Convertable for a early bronco of equal value or small trade up or down.
My car has a rebuilt title, titled as a 2005 v6 convertable, but has been rebuilt with everything from a 2007 GT with only 2300 miles on it, which includes the V8 engine, brakes, tires/wheels, suspension, interior, stereo and more. When I bought the car I was looking at new ones but found this one for much less but is basically new, I have always kept it in my garage under a cover and only drove it on sunny days. The car runs and drives perfect. I can email pics and more information if interested.
mustangsideview.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

RLFarmer0922

Bronco

I wouldn't say my bronco is worth what you have invested in your tang, but if you are considering a trade, let's talk.
71 bronco, you get the new floor pans, parts to convert to disc's, top and spare top and anything else I have laying around.
Bobby

OP
OP
mark becker

mark becker

Loc.
MI
I am looking for something ready to drive, I just do not have the time to take on a project, but thanks for the interest.

OP
OP
mark becker

mark becker

Loc.
MI
mustang

miles are up to 2443, I am ready to get into a nice Early Bronco, please email me your trades equal, up or down.
[
104_0596.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Broncoholic1

HEY THERE i HAVE A NICE RUST FREE 76 SPORT. FRESH FROM ARKANSAS, IT HAS A STREET BOSS 351W
THEY CALL IT A " CLEVOR" ONLY ONE IN TOWN IT WAS
FROM BUSH PERFORMANCE IN FT. SMITH ARK. HATE TO GET RID OF HER BUT IT LOOKS LIKE BLUE FOR BLUE

ocb123@sbcglobal.net of cell 248-343-4398

OP
OP
mark becker

mark becker

Loc.
MI
still thinking, I am looking for something that will be good for taking my young kids, and wife to the DQ and maybe a car show or two. Thanks for all the info.

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
I have two sets of 3 point harnesses in the rear and the front has lap belts....and the roll bar of course....I have thrown front facing car seats in the rear seat no problem and my boys are heavy enough now for booster seats only....4 and 3 years old right now. If you plan to do any off roading with the family I would definitely get a family cage. I only use it for in town cruising right now if the boys ride.

G8tor38

Trade

Hey mark,

Just seein if you've had any luck with a trade and if you have seen any nicer then mine (just curious to whats out there) not pushing for a trade just interested to see what people have and what they think they are worth.

thanks steve

OP
OP
mark becker

mark becker

Loc.
MI
Steve, I am still looking I am starting to get quite a bit of interest lately. I would say yours is one of the nicer ones I have came across, whats your plan? I would still be interested in possibly doing something, no hurry though the car is parked until spring.

ook74

I have 1974 bronco mostly rebuilt over last five years. around 18,000 invested.
It's a 302/ c4/ auto with 411 rears, dana 44 front/ ford nine inch rear /ps./tilt colum all fiberglass body/ chey. disc. front conv. tons new parts .I have lost interest more fun building no time drive.
I will send pic's if you like
Owen Mesa az.
480-985-4649

Status
Not open for further replies.